By Saper Law | April 7, 2012
On Tuesday, April 17, Daliah will also be lecturing at the Independent Writers of Chicago (IWOC) Freelance Writing /Communications workshop. She will cover business start-up basics including trademarks, copyrights, scop or LLC formation, and important contracts. For more details see below.
To register click: http://www.iwoc.org/calendar?eventId=464555&EventViewMode=EventDetails
This workshop is designed for those just starting out in the world of independent writing and features six informative sessions led by more than a dozen experts in their respective areas.
It is ideally suited to advanced-level college students, writers who are new to freelancing, and those who are considering independent writing as a career (or career move).
The workshop includes six sections:
- Session 1—Setting Up Your Freelance Business
- Session 2—Exploring Specialties Within the Freelance Writing and Communications Marketplace
- Session 3—Winning New and Repeat Business
- Session 4—Delivering a Project from Start to Finish
- Session 5—Maximizing Social Media in the Freelance Life
- Session 6—Questions and Answers
Session speakers address questions submitted by the attendees.
Admission is $25 for IWOC members $40 for non-members and includes a box dinner. To register simply click the Register button. (Online preregistration is required.)
Topics: News | Comments Off
Comments are closed.