Register Now for October’s Seminar at Saper Law: Non-compete, Shamcompete—those contract terms aren’t enforceable anyway….right?
Register Now for October’s Seminar at Saper Law: Non-compete, Shmamcompete—those contract terms aren’t enforceable anyway….right?
Saper Law attorneys regularly draft non-compete, non solicitation, and non disclosure agreements. At the same time, they are in court litigating the enforceability and applicability of these agreements. October’s Seminar at Saper Law focuses on all things “non compete.”
During the hour long seminar, Daliah Saper, Principal Attorney at Saper Law, will address the following commonly asked questions:
– What do the provisions of a non-compete really mean?
– How is a non-compete different from a non solicitation clause and from an NDA (Non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement?)
– When do I need to present a non-compete agreement to my employees or vendors?
– As an employee, how does a non-compete limit my activities outside of work?
– Are covenants not to compete really enforceable?
RSVP today to get the answer to these, and other questions, on October 21st.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Saper Law Offices, LLC
505 N Lasalle, Suite 350
Chicago, IL 60654
Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Cost $15 with online registration: https://noncompeteseminar.eventbrite.com
$25 at the door
Lunch will be provided