Thank you to all of the Saper Law Offices, LLC clients and friends that came out to celebrate with us last month! 2019 was an incredible year for Saper Law.
We assisted clients with a wide range of transactional matters, including reality show contracts, complicated software licensing deals, and novel social media related agreements. All this is in addition to our regular trademark, copyright, and corporate work. We also succeeded in bringing several several state and federal litigation motions, an appeal, and most recently, won a jury trial.
View highlights from the evening by clicking the video link below and scroll down to see how Saper Law can help you in 2020!
- Getting your IP and Brand Portfolio in Order
- Need to copyright new photos, videos, web content, music, etc?
- Need to trademark a new slogan?
- Need a domain and user name audit?
- Running a sweepstakes or contest?
- Hiring influencers to promote your brand?
- Are you in compliance with GDPR?
- Do you have a plan in the event your databases are hacked?
- Drafting Business Contracts
- Starting a new business in 2020?
- Buying or selling your business?
- Want to license your or someone else’s IP?
- Hiring new employees, contractors, or vendors?
- Updating your app or website and working with developers?
- Reviewing Entertainment Deals
- Publishing a book?
- Making a movie?
- Recording music?
- Creating original artwork?
- Saper Law regularly counsels creative entrepreneurs with their entertainment related contracts and ventures
- Representing you in State and Federal Litigation
- Do you need to sue?
- Or are you facing a potential suit?
- We regularly litigate trademark, copyright, right of publicity, defamation, and a broad range of commercial disputes