Certain types of information can be sensitive and valuable. People need to protect their ideas, professionals need to protect themselves and their clients, and businesses need to protect their valuable trade secrets. Non-disclosure (NDA) and confidentiality agreements ensure that certain information is kept between the parties.
- The scope of confidentiality
- The information protected
- The duration of protection or confidentiality
- The penalties for breaching the agreement
What Saper Law Can Do:
- Help you create an appropriate confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement
- Help you enforce confidentiality agreements and NDAs
- Defend you if you are accused of or sued for violating a confidentiality agreement or NDA
Click here to schedule a consultation.