Information can be sensitive and valuable. People need to protect their ideas, professionals need to protect themselves and their clients, and businesses need to protect their valuable trade secrets. Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements ensure that certain information is kept between the parties.
- The scope of confidentiality
- The information protected
- The duration of protection or confidentiality
- The penalties for breaching the agreement
What Saper Law Can Do
- Help you create an appropriate confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement
- Help you enforce confidentiality agreements and NDAs
- Defend you if you are accused or sued for violating a confidentiality agreement or NDA
Click here to schedule a consultation.