If you are an entrepreneur starting up a business or an existing business owner seeking to reorganize, you need to choose your business structure very carefully. Whether you choose to conduct your business as a partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP), limited liability corporation (LLC), S corporation, or some other entity, your choice can have huge implications for decision-making, taxation, and legal liability.
If you are unsure which business structure is best for you or if you have decided on a structure but need assistance with the formation process, we can help. Saper Law has experience dealing with business formation issues for a wide range of clients.
We also regularly assist clients with drafting and negotiating business agreements such as operating agreements, articles of incorporation, residential leases, and asset purchase agreements.
Our representative services include:
- Counseling on which business structure is right for you (LLC, LLP, S-Corp., etc.)
- Business incorporation filings
- Company restructuring
- Establishing not-for-profit 501(c)(3) status
- Drafting and negotiating merger agreements
- Commercial lease agreements, including negotiating length and scope of the lease, assignment rights, renewal options, tenant inducements, radius restrictions, etc.
- Start-Up Counseling