If you an entrepreneur starting up a business, or an existing business owner seeking to reorganize, you need to choose the business structure very carefully. Whether you choose to conduct your business as a partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP) limited liability corporation (LLC), S corporation or some other entity, your choice can have huge implications on decision-making, taxation, and legal liability.
If you are undecided which business form is best, or if you have decided but need assistance with the formation process, we can help. Saper Law has experience dealing with business formation issues for a wide range of clients.
We also regularly assist clients in drafting and negotiating business agreements such as operating agreements, articles of incorporation, residential leases, and asset purchase agreements.
Our representative services include:
- Counseling on which business structure is right for you (LLC, LLP, S-Corp., etc.)
- Business incorporation filings
- Company restructuring
- Establishing not-for-profit 501(c)(3) status
- Drafting and negotiating merger agreements
- Commercial lease agreements, including negotiating length and scope of the lease, assignment rights, renewal options, tenant inducements, radius restrictions, etc.
- Start-Up Counseling
Business formation, incorporation, merger and acquisition matters handled by Saper Law Offices include:
- Drafted LLC operating agreements and corporate articles of organization for a variety of business, ranging from software companies to feature films to retail candy stores.
- Negotiated asset purchase agreement for computer-based training company involving tangible assets, trademarks, domain names, and custom software.