Saper Law attorneys have extensive transactional experience, including crafting and enforcing a wide variety of contracts.
Saper Law attorneys frequently help clients with:
- Copyright & trademark registration
- Work-made-for-hire agreements
- Technology & software licensing
- Commercial lease agreements
- Confidentiality & non-compete agreements
- Privacy policies
- Sponsorship and advertisement contracts
- Music clearance/licensing
- Litigation for breach of contract and related claims
Recent contract cases handled by the Saper Law Offices:
- Negotiated an asset purchase agreement for a computer-based training company involving tangible assets, trademarks, domain names, and custom software.
- Advised client on negotiating a book publishing agreement for an instructional/educational book.
- Drafted an operating agreement, corresponding copyright agreements, and other production, location, and crew agreements for film projects.
- Drafted a complex software consultancy agreement detailing each phase of the development project and all surrounding business matters.
- Drafted agreements to clarify independent contractor status between a company and graphic designers/illustrators.
- Prepared necessary contractual agreements for an innovative art gallery that displays artwork digitally and produces and sells artwork prints.
Click here to schedule a consultation.