Saper Law attorneys have worked with a variety of fashion industry personnel and businesses to address legal issues specific to fashion, from establishing businesses and ensuring compliance with federal laws to protecting intellectual property and resolving copyright and trademark disputes.
Our fashion industry services include, but are not limited to:
- Licensing agreements
- Copyright registration and protection
- Trademark registration and protection
- Trade dress registration and protection
- Trade secret protection
- Drafting and negotiating talent and modeling contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Unfair competition and antitrust matters
- Federal Trade Commission labeling regulation
Fashion law matters handled by the Saper Law Offices include:
- Assisted jewelry company in defending trademarks, resolving contract disputes, securing new trademarks and copyrights, and reviewing marketing materials.
- Assisted fashion designer in evaluating strength of trademark rights and instances of possible trademark infringement.
- Defended t-shirt designer against allegations of trademark infringement surrounding the use of state names which also happened to be the names of colleges and universities.
Click here to schedule a consultation.