Technology and software programs can get different types of protection depending on what you want to protect. For instance, for algorithms, methods, interface features, operating system techniques, and program language, a patent can be obtained, whereas, for the source and object code, a copyright is used.
- Who owns the work product?
- What sort of license and/or grant of rights are you entitled to?
- What happens to the pre-existing intellectual property that you incorporate into a development project?
- Are your ownership interests adequately protected if you are not paid for the services you provide?
What Saper Law Can Do:
- Help you draft and negotiate various software and technology agreements, including:
- Software Development Agreements
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Software Consulting Agreements
- Master Services and Statements of Work
- Software as a Service Agreement
Click here to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss technology and software issues.