Saper Law attorneys understand the complexities unique to the modern publishing industry, including physical versus digital publication, new methods of distribution, and protecting intellectual property online.
Print & publishing matters handled by Saper Law include:
- Copyright clearance and counseling, including fair use and public domain considerations
- Copyright registration and licensing
- Negotiating agent, editor, and publishing agreements
- Negotiating film and other Ancillary Rights, including merchandising deals
- Trademark counseling as it relates to any series of works
- Advising on best royalty rates depending on digital or physical distribution
- Advising co-authors and other collaborators on intellectual property ownership
Schedule a consultation to learn more about how Saper Law can help you and your Print and Publishing needs.