We are located in Chicago, but we represent trademark clients throughout the world.
Saper Law has 17 years of experience in all aspects of trademark registration, protection, and enforcement. Saper Law has successfully registered hundreds of trademarks and has litigated nearly two-hundred intellectual property cases in State and Federal Court. We have helped clients like software companies, web-based businesses, pharmaceutical companies, restaurants, fashion designers, magazine publications, education providers, artists, and a wide range of consumer products with their trademark needs.
Trademark Registration Process
Benefits of Working With an Experienced Trademark Attorney
There are several advantages to working with a Saper Law trademark attorney. Trademark law can be complex and having an experienced attorney on your side can help ensure that your trademark is properly protected. Here are some of the benefits of working with a Saper Law trademark lawyer:
- Experience and knowledge. A trademark lawyer will have a deep understanding of the law and how it applies to your situation. This can be invaluable in ensuring that your trademark is properly registered and protected.
- Protection. A trademark attorney can help you protect your trademark from infringement. They can also help you enforce your rights if someone does infringe on your trademark.
- Peace of mind. Working with a trademark lawyer in Chicago, Illinois can give you peace of mind, knowing that you have an expert on your side who is looking out for your interests.
If you are considering trademark registration, be sure to contact the experienced Trademark Attorneys at Saper Law Offices in Chicago, Illinois.
Trademark Lawsuits Handled by Saper Law
In trademark litigation, the three main claims are trademark infrigment, unfair competition, and trademark dilution. Saper can assist you with bringing or defending against these claims.
In Federal Court, Saper Law has litigated nearly two hundred intellectual property & technology cases. Similarly, Saper Law has extensive experience in litigating State Trademark and Unfair Competition Cases. Here are just a few examples of the types of cases we’ve handled before:
- Represented a retailer and achieved a favorable settlement in federal litigation involving trademark and trade dress infringement, patent infringement, and counterfeiting claims.
- Evaluated a proposed settlement to trademark infringement litigation on behalf of a client interested in purchasing the company that was subject to the infringement claims.
- Counseled a furniture manufacturer in responding to a cease-and-desist letter alleging trademark infringement.
- Responded to a threat of an opposition proceeding involving pharmaceutical trademark and resolved the matter favorably for our client.
- Enforced a client’s trademark rights in preventing a former employee from using a similar trademark in starting a competing company.
- Assisted a fashion designer in evaluating the strength of trademark rights and instances of possible trademark infringement.
- Filed and prosecuted a portfolio of trademark applications and prepared trademark assignment agreements for a software company.
- Succeeded in an opposition proceeding against a former band member seeking federal registration of the band name through the use of falsified specimens.