On May 2, 2013, Daliah Saper will serve as a panelist at the Chicago Masters Conference for Legal Professionals, speaking on legal issues relating to Social Media. The event is a forum for litigation professionals and attorneys to compile the latest information in the fields of e-discovery, data protection, records management, and other important topics.
Strategies for Spanning the E-Discovery Divide
- 7th Circuit eDiscovery Update
- Structured Data: Challenges and Opportunities with Application Governance and Retirement
- Building and Enhancing Your Information Governance Program
- Social Media and Cloud Preservation and Investigations
- International eDiscovery
- A Cost-Effective eDiscovery Approach
***CLE credit will be earned***
Please use discount code MCIL2013 when registering.
This event is FREE to attend.