Saper Law attorneys have worked on trademark issues for clients in a wide range of industries. We have helped software companies, web based businesses, pharmaceutical companies, restaurants, fashion designers, magazine publications, education providers, artists, and a wide range of consumer products, just to name a few.
Our Trademark services include, but are not limited to:
- Trademark Prosecution
- Preparing and filing trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Responding to Office Actions from the USPTO
- Filing appeals with the USPTO
- Trademark Enforcement
- Drafting and negotiating license and assignment agreements
- Drafting and responding to cease and desist letters
- Trademark Litigation
- Defense against trademark infringement claims
Sample trademark law suits handled by Saper Law Offices:
- Represented a retailer and achieved a favorable settlement in federal litigation involving trademark and trade dress infringement, patent infringement, and counterfeiting claims.
- Evaluated a proposed settlement to trademark infringement litigation on behalf of client interested in purchasing the company that was subject to the infringement claims.
- Counseled furniture manufacturer in responding to a cease and desist letter alleging trademark infringement.
- Responded to threat of opposition proceeding involving pharmaceutical trademark and resolved the matter favorably for our client, allowing the client to proceed with its trademark application.
- Enforced client’s trademark rights in preventing a former employee from using a similar trademark in starting a competing company.
- Assisted fashion designer in evaluating strength of trademark rights and instances of possible trademark infringement.
- Filed and prosecuted portfolio of trademark applications and prepared trademark assignment agreements for a software company.
- Succeeded in opposition proceeding against a former band member seeking a federal registration of the band name through the use of falsified specimens.